Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to declare a major to apply?
Declaring a Major During the Application Process
If you are applying as an undergraduate, you have your choice of over 60 academic majors. For a list of majors we offer, see Degrees and Programs. On your admission application, you should select both a first choice and second choice major.
If you are a freshman and want to attend your first year without declaring a major, you may select Undeclared as your selected major. Transfer students do not have the option to attend without declaring a major.
Some academic programs are impacted which means that you must meet additional criteria in addition to the CSU eligibility requirements. For more information on the application process, visit the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do I have to choose a major?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?