Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to declare a major to apply?
Declaring a Major During the Application Process
If you are applying as an undergraduate, you have your choice of over 60 academic majors. For a list of majors we offer, see Degrees and Programs. On your admission application, you should select both a first choice and second choice major.
If you are a freshman and want to attend your first year without declaring a major, you may select Undeclared as your selected major. Transfer students do not have the option to attend without declaring a major.
Some academic programs are impacted which means that you must meet additional criteria in addition to the CSU eligibility requirements. For more information on the application process, visit the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do I have to choose a major?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?