Our Best Answer - Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
Application Documents - Copies or Originals?
Cal Poly Pomona does not accept copies of transcripts for admissions purposes. Your admissions documents (i.e. transcripts, test scores, etc.) are only considered “official” when they are prepared by your school, district, test agency, etc. and are received in the original sealed and stamped envelope. The documents may be mailed directly or brought to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning, but must be unopened.
Electronic scores/grades are also accepted but must be sent directly to us from the agency or school. When requested transcripts or test scores are sent either by mail or electronically, please allow the school or agency sufficient lead time so that your documents are received by the document deadline.
For freshman and transfer student applicants, send your documents directly to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
Cal Poly Pomona
Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768.
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
- How do I find out my account balance?
- Do I have to submit immunization records?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is the status of my application?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?