Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to submit immunization records?
If you answer YES to either of these two questions, you must complete the immunization requirement to enroll at Cal Poly Pomona:
- Did you graduate from a California High School BEFORE January 2005?
- Did you graduate from a high school outside of California or a non-accredited California high school?
For more information on the immunization requirement and instructions please visit Cal Poly Pomona's Student Health and Counseling Services website at immunization requirement or call the immunization hotline at 909-869-2759.
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I find out my account balance?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What do I need to submit to my VA Certifying Official once I am registered for my courses?