Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Do I have to submit immunization records?

Immunization Records

If you answer YES to either of these two questions, you must complete the immunization requirement to enroll at Cal Poly Pomona: 

  1. Did you graduate from a California High School BEFORE January 2005?
  2. Did you graduate from a high school outside of California or a non-accredited California high school?
For more information on the immunization requirement and instructions please visit Cal Poly Pomona's Student Health and Counseling Services website at immunization requirement or call the immunization hotline at 909-869-2759.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?