Our Best Answer - Do you have an alumni association?
Be an Active Alumnus
Cal Poly Pomona's Alumni Association was founded in 1972 as a way of engaging alumni with their alma mater. Many of Cal Poly Pomona’s alumni remain active with the university by joining the Alumni Association. Membership offers many benefits, discounts, and services and is open to everyone.
Active members may choose to affiliate with any one of seven academic and special interest chapters, which is a great way to network with alumni with whom you may share common interests.
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What benefits do you have for alumni?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have any famous graduates?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?