Our Best Answer - When should I drop my class?
Dropping a Class
You may drop classes online through BroncoDirect anytime during priority registration, general registration or Add/Drop Period. For a full listing of registration windows, as well as other important dates, please visit the Student Success Central Academic Calendar.
During the withdrawal period, you may receive a W on your transcript for dropping a course. Afte rthe withdrawal period, you may submit a Request for Class Withdrawal Form with documentation to receive a W or WX. This form must be signed by the instructor of the class that you are dropping, the Chair of your department, your college's Dean, and the Associate Vice President for Student Success. Once complete, this form is forwarded to the Registrar's Office by the Office of Student Success by the deadline. You can find the deadline under the Registration and Add/Drop Deadlines section on the Student Success Central Academic Calendar.
Dropping a course on/after the first day of class may result in being charged pro-rated fees. Refer to the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website for further information.
- Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is BroncoDirect?