Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - How do I get an exam deferral?
If you wish to request a deferral of your exams, you need to speak directly with the instructor of your class about situations that affect your ability to take an exam or complete any part of your course requirement. Under certain situations, you may be assigned an Incomplete Grade until you are able to complete all coursework required by instructor. Click here for more information on Incomplete Grades.
- Can I defer my admission?
- How do I get my grades?
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- How do I get my loan deferred?
- Do you offer tutoring services?