Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - How do I see all the courses I have taken?
If you are a current student, or your last attendance at Cal Poly Pomona is no more than four terms ago, you can view and print your unofficial transcript from the Student Center in BroncoDirect. Your unofficial transcript contains all the classes you have taken at Cal Poly Pomona.
If you are no longer attending Cal Poly Pomona and your last attendance was over a year ago, you may have to request a copy of your official transcript which lists all of the classes you have taken. Cal Poly Pomona does not provide former students copies of unofficial transcripts.
Instructions on how to order a copy of your official transcript is available on the Registrar's Transcript Page.
- How do I see all the sections for a class in BroncoDirect?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?