Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How do I see all the courses I have taken?
If you are a current student, or your last attendance at Cal Poly Pomona is no more than four terms ago, you can view and print your unofficial transcript from the Student Center in BroncoDirect. Your unofficial transcript contains all the classes you have taken at Cal Poly Pomona.
If you are no longer attending Cal Poly Pomona and your last attendance was over a year ago, you may have to request a copy of your official transcript which lists all of the classes you have taken. Cal Poly Pomona does not provide former students copies of unofficial transcripts.
Instructions on how to order a copy of your official transcript is available on the Registrar's Transcript Page.
- How do I see all the sections for a class in BroncoDirect?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?