Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Where can I print on campus?
Our Best Answer - Where are my classes located?
Location of Classes
Classes are located all over the Cal Poly Pomona campus. The location of your classes for a particular term can be found in your class schedule. To view your class schedule, log into your BroncoDirect account throught MyCPP.
If your class location says that it is TBA, the location may not be determined yet or the class may be online. Check with the instructor to confirm the location or instruction mode. You can also view the instruction mode of a class in your class schedule details.
If you're not sure where a particular building is, you can view and print a map of the campus online here.
- Where can I find a class schedule?
- Where is your school located?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the CLA Building?
- Do I have to complete loan entrance counseling?