Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - How do I get an email account?
Upon your application being processed by the University, we will provide you with a Cal Poly Pomona email address. Initially Cal Poly Pomona’s Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning will be communicating primarily to the email address you provided in CSU Apply. Once an offer of admission is extended to you, we will provide you with a Cal Poly Pomona email address; which will then become the primary email address the University will use to communicate officially with you. For students, a Cal Poly Pomona MS Office 365 mailbox is created. To log into MS Office 365, you will use your BroncoName@cpp.edu and your BroncoPassword. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you experience any difficulty, go to the Cal Poly Pomona website and click on eHelp at the bottom of the page. Once you reach the eHelp page, click on Email. Then click on links related to MS Office 365. To go directly to eHelp, click eHelp.
- How do I access my email?
- How can I claim my account?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I find out my account balance?
- How do I apply for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- How do I get rid of a hold?
- Why is there a hold on my account?