Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where is the bookstore?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When do I buy my books?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a required high school GPA?
High School GPA Requirements
To be considered for Cal Poly Pomona admission as an entering freshman, you must complete the 15-unit college preparatory subject requirements with a “C-” or better and meet the Eligibility Index requirement. Your eligibility index is a score that is calculated based on your high school GPA and SAT/ACT scores. To calculate your eligibility index, visit the CSU website.
If you are applying for an impacted major, additional criteria may be applied. For more information about impacted majors for freshmen, visit the Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What high school courses are required?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?