Our Best Answer - What meal plans are available?
On the Housing Contract, you will have the opportunity to choose your meal plan. Each meal option provides you with a declining balance of Meal swipes and Meal Points to be used at all participating campus cafes, food courts, convenience stores on campus. In choosing the meal option that is appropriate for your needs, please keep in mind that all meal swipes must be used at Los Olivos Dining Commons, the all-you-care-to-eat dining facility located in the heart of the residence hall complex. Meal Points can be used on-campus at other food service areas or you can use them to bring a friend to Los Olivos.
Meal Plan Options
1. Unlimited Meal Plan - Unlimited meal swipes with 250 meal points per semester
2. 220 meal swipes with 630 Meal Points per semester
3. 180 meal swipes with 630 Meal Points per semester
4. 140 meal swipes with 630 Meal Points per semester
5. Suites Flex Plan - 70 meal swipes with 750 Meal Points per semester (only available to Suites and CRS residents; Meal swipes for the Suites Flex Plan can be used at The Den and Vista Market as a Meal Exchange)
All University Housing Services students are required to have a meal plan. You can check your meal plan and Bronco Bucks balance through the Bronco Bucks website.
For a complete list of plans, please visit our Meal Plan Options.
- How do I access my email?
- Where can I find Dining Services hours?
- Where can I get advising?
- Where on campus can I buy food after hours and/or use a public microwave?
- When is summer session?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?