Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - What meal plans are available?
Cal Poly Pomona offers various meal plans to suit individual tastes, needs and budgets. Plans include options for 10, 14 or 19 meals per week and each plan provides additional Meal Points which can be used at all participating campus cafes, food courts, and convenience stores on campus.
All University Housing Services students are required to have a meal plan. You can check your meal plan and Bronco Bucks balance through the Bronco Bucks website.
For a complete list of plans, please visit our Meal Plan Options.
- Are meal plans mandatory?
- How do I access my email?
- Where can I get advising?
- When is summer session?
- What is the Poly Trolley?