Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - What meal plans are available?
Cal Poly Pomona offers various meal plans to suit individual tastes, needs and budgets. Plans include options for 10, 14 or 19 meals per week and each plan provides additional Meal Points which can be used at all participating campus cafes, food courts, and convenience stores on campus.
All University Housing Services students are required to have a meal plan. You can check your meal plan and Bronco Bucks balance through the Bronco Bucks website.
For a complete list of plans, please visit our Meal Plan Options.
- Are meal plans mandatory?
- How do I access my email?
- Where can I get advising?
- When is summer session?
- What is the Poly Trolley?