Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I make changes to my FAFSA?

Making Changes or Corrections to your FAFSA

Using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) that was given to you during the financial aid application process, log on to to make changes to your FAFSA.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?