Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid & Scholarships is a measure which evaluates if you are progressing towards a degree. The process looks at your GPA, units attempted and units completed. For more information, click here.
- How do I get my grades?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?
- Where do I send my transcripts?