Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid & Scholarships is a measure which evaluates if you are progressing towards a degree. The process looks at your GPA, units attempted and units completed. For more information, click here.
- How do I get my grades?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?
- Where do I send my transcripts?