Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you participate in the TEACH Grant program?
TEACH Grant Program
The Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program is a non-need-based grant program available to students who plan to complete course work to teach in a high-need field (as defined by the U.S. Department of Education), at a low-income elementary or secondary school as a highly qualified teacher for at least four years within eight years of completing the program for which the TEACH Grant is awarded.
For more information, visit the Financial Aid & Scholarships website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What are your policies on attendance?
- How do I declare my major or minor?