Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to complete loan entrance counseling?
Loan Entrance Counseling
Loan Entrance Counseling is required if this is your first time applying for a Direct Stafford Loan. Click here to complete your online Loan Entrance Counseling. Click Direct Stafford Loans for more information about Direct Loans.
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Is personal counseling available?
- What is academic advising?