Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?

Submitting ACT / SAT Test Scores

If you are a freshman applicant, you must take the SAT Reasoning Test or ACT by the end of October, but no later than December of your senior year in high school.   We will accept scores from either test. 

You must request that your score results be sent directly to California State Polytechnic University (Cal Poly Pomona) from the testing agency so that they are received by the January 31 deadline.

For the SAT, use the institution code of 4082 if you are only applying to Cal Poly Pomona.  For the ACT, use the Cal Poly Pomona institution code of 0202. 

For more information, go to the College Board (SAT) or ACT websites.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?