Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do you have a Career Center?
Our Best Answer - What is BroncoDirect?
BroncoDirect is your online portal where you will find convenient access to important university information, administrative services, and business transactions.
You may check your admissions status, register for orientation, register for classes, view your grades, see your To Do List, pay your fees, accept your financial aid, and much more.
Learn how to log into BroncoDirect by watching the how-to video below.
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?