Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco ID?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my student ID number?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
Our Best Answer - What is a Bronco ID?
Bronco Access Card
Your CPP Photo ID card is called your Bronco Access Card, and identifies you as a Cal Poly Pomona student. You can use your card to receive services on campus and, in some cases, access to buildings. For more information about the services associated with this card please visit our Bronco Access Card webpage.
Your Bronco Access Card is compatible with card readers at most campus dining services and convenience store locations, the Bronco Bookstore, University Village laundry facilities and select vending machines. All you have to do is open a Bronco Bucks Account by depositing money into your account. It's that easy!
If you are an entering freshman or transfer student, you will get your Bronco Access Card during your Orientation Program.
All new and current students may also obtain or replace their Bronco Access Card at the Office of Admissions and Outreach Reception Desk on the 2nd floor of the CLA Bldg. 98T.
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your school mascot?
- Is there a brewery on campus?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?