Our Best Answer - Is orientation mandatory?
If you are entering Cal Poly Pomona as a freshmen or transfer student, you must attend an orientation program before your first term at Cal Poly Pomona. Orientation is mandatory, and you are required to participate in all components of your orientation program to be able to register for classes.
To find out more information about the length of orientation programs, specific dates and times, please visit the Orientation Services website.
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- When is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Do graduate students need to attend orientation?
- What can I do, if I am unable to attend the available orientations?
- Do I need to attend orientation again if I attended before?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?