Our Best Answer - Can I take a leave of absence?
Leave of Absence
You may "stop-out" without filing for a leave of absence if your absence does not exceed one semester. If you need to take more than one semester off, you'll need to apply for a leave of absence. Contact the Bronco Advising Center for more information.
- What if I am called to active duty?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- When should I drop my class?
- What are your policies on attendance?
- Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is your school mascot?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How do I get into my residence hall or suite?