Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where are the computer labs?
Our Best Answer - How do I sign up for priority registration?
Priority registration is available for certain approved groups, such as Graduation Pledge, ASI, student-athletes, registered DRC students, student-veterans, and Renaissance Scholars, etc. The criteria for priority registration is that you are involved in service to the University that requires you to schedule your courses around your commitment to the University. If you are a member of one of these groups or if you believe that you meet this criteria, please contact your Program Coordinator.
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
- I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
- Do I need to participate in Early Start?