Our Best Answer - How do I sign up for priority registration?
Priority registration is available for certain approved groups, such as Graduation Pledge, ASI, student-athletes, registered DRC students, student-veterans, and Renaissance Scholars, etc. The criteria for priority registration is that you are involved in service to the University that requires you to schedule your courses around your commitment to the University. If you are a member of one of these groups or if you believe that you meet this criteria, please contact your Program Coordinator.
- Do dependents get priority registration?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
- I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?