Top 10 Questions
- What is the CLA Building?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
Our Best Answer - What is the CLA Building?
The CLA Building (Bldg. 98), commonly referred to as the "pointy building" is located next to Parking Structure I.
The building includes classrooms (C), labs (L) administrative offices (A), including the Registrar's Office, the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Student Accounting and Cashiers Services, Orientation Services, Student Affairs, Academic Programs and the Bronco Advising Center.
For a map of all buildings, open spaces, and parking lots, go to Dynamic Maps.
- Can I get a campus map?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What is the Test Center?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?
- Can I do research as an undergraduate student?