Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What is your grading policy?
Cal Poly Pomona's grading system includes A-F grades, (CR) Credit, (NC) No Credit, (I) Incomplete Authorized, ( IC) Incomplete Charged, (RP) Report in Progress, (W) Withdrawal, (WU) Withdrawal Authorized, (AU) Audit, and (RD) Report Delayed.
For an explanation of these grades and more information for Cal Poly Pomona's grading policies, go to All About Grades on the Registrar's Office website.
- How do I get my grades?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is the MDTP?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?