Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Our Best Answer - What is your grading policy?
Cal Poly Pomona's grading system includes A-F grades, (CR) Credit, (NC) No Credit, (I) Incomplete Authorized, ( IC) Incomplete Charged, (RP) Report in Progress, (W) Withdrawal, (WU) Withdrawal Authorized, (AU) Audit, and (RD) Report Delayed.
For an explanation of these grades and more information for Cal Poly Pomona's grading policies, go to All About Grades on the Registrar's Office website.
- How do I get my grades?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is the status of my application?