Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
If you have been awarded financial aid (grants and/or loans), your classes will not be dropped even though your fees are not showing as paid. Approximately ten days before classes begin, your financial aid will disburse and be applied to what you owe on your student account.
If there is a remaining balance at that time, you are responsible to pay the balance. If there are funds remaining after your fees are paid, the balance will be sent to you from Cashiers or put directly into your personal bank account if you have signed up for Direct Deposit on BroncoDirect.
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When is the scholarship application deadline?