Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco ID?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my student ID number?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
Our Best Answer - What is my student ID number?
Your Student ID Number
Your Bronco ID is assigned to you when you apply for admission to Cal Poly Pomona. You will receive an email from the Office of Admissions and Outreach with your Bronco ID. Your Bronco ID will be assigned to your Bronco Access Card.
If you have forgotten or misplaced your ID number, please contact the Help Desk at 909.869.6776 or visit them in Bldg 1, Room 100.
- How many students are enrolled?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your grading policy?
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?