Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for financial aid?
Applying for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include Cal Poly Pomona's school code (001144). The application period begins October 1 each year for the next academic year. You should apply as early as possible to ensure that you can receive timely information of the financial aid available to you.
Once your application is received, the Office of Financial Aid will request additional information from you if needed. The priority deadline is March 2 for the following academic year. Click here for a tutorial on completing the FAFSA.
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What summer aid is available?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How will semester conversion impact my financial aid package?