Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
Checking the Status of a Financial Aid Application
To find out your status, you may contact the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships at 909.869.3700 or you may email the Bronco Advising Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?