Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Receiving Your Financial Aid
Your financial aid is applied directly to your student account to pay for any outstanding fees and/or charges. Packages disburse approximately 10 days before the first day of the quarter.
If the amount of financial aid awarded to you is more than your fees, you will receive a refund via U.S. mail or through Direct Deposit to your bank account. You can find information about signing up for Direct Deposit on the Financial Aid & Scholarships website.
Please note: If the fee payment deadline is before the date your aid is scheduled to disburse, you do NOT need to pay your fees by the fee payment deadline. Your fees will be deducted from your financial aid when it is applied to your account. If you have an outstanding balance remaining after your financial aid has disbursed, you will need to pay that outstanding balance.
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I know if my payment went through?
- How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?
- How do I get emergency funding?