Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - What types of financial aid do you have available?
Types of Financial Aid
We offer four types of financial aid:
Grants (Gifts of money that do not need to be repaid): Pell Grant, State University Grant, Cal Grant, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Educational Opportunity Grant, Cal Poly Pomona Grant.
Student and Parent Loans: Perkins Loan, Direct Federal Stafford Loan, Private Loan, Parent Plus Loan, Grad Plus Loan. These are funds that need to be repaid.
Federal Work Study : Student employment
Scholarships: Money that is awarded for merit, special talents, need, or other factors.
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid are available for Veterans?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- What summer aid is available?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?