Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How do I submit my high school transcript?
High School Transcripts
If your high school can transmit your transcript electronically, the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning can process your transcript more quickly. If your transcript is sent electronically, you should not submit a paper copy.
If your high school cannot send the transcript electronically, the official transcript should be sent directly from your high school to:
Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
Be sure to request your transcript in sufficient time for your high school to send the transcript to us so that it is received by the final document deadline. We recommend that you make the request at least a month before your high school graduation.
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
- How long will it take for me to graduate?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do I still have other G.E. requirements even though I am G.E. Certified?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I know if my admission application is complete?
- What is the status of my application?