Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - How do I correct an error on my application?
Correcting an Application Error
If you have made an error on your Cal Poly Pomona application, such as incorrect social security number, email address, residency status, courses, grades, please send the correct information with your full name and Bronco ID by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make changes to your application regarding your first and second choice major, you will receive an email from the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning with instructions. The deadline for changing first and second choice major is December 31.
To make any other changes on your application, please contact Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
- How do I change my personal information?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?