Our Best Answer - How do I register for classes?
Current Cal Poly Pomona students register for courses through BroncoDirect. You can search for courses using the BroncoDirect Class Search. Registration periods vary each term. Please refer to the Student Success Central Registration Guide for the current term's registration schedule. Related deadlines are also published on the Student Success Central Academic Calendar.
If you want to add a class after the end of the initial registration period, you can add a class during the Add/Drop Period. The Add/Drop Periods are included on the Student Success Central Registration Guide.
If you are having issues registering, go to our Enrollment Errors webpage for guidelines that might resolve your registration problems.
Learn how to register for classes by watching the how-to video below.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is the Early Start Program?
- How do I pay my fees?
- What summer aid is available?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?