Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How do I access my email?
Accessing Your Email
All official communication from the University is sent to your Cal Poly Pomona email account. Messages sent to your CPP email account cannot be forwarded to your personal email account so it is very important that you to check your CPP email regularly.
If you have additional questions about email, go to the eHelp website for answers. Click on eHelp at the bottom of the Cal Poly Pomona website. Type "Email" in the Find Your Answer Now box and click on the Search icon and then on the Email link.
Admitted Freshmen and Transfer Students: You will be assigned your Cal Poly Pomona email following your payment of your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit. Messages will be sent to you personal email only until your CPP email account is available to you.
Admitted Credential, Masters and Doctoral Students: You will be assigned your Cal Poly Pomona email following your admission to Cal Poly Pomona. Messages will be sent to you personal email only until your CPP email account is available to you.
- What do I do if I'm having trouble accessing my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the status of my application?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- Where can I get advising?