Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - How long will it take for me to graduate?
Time to Graduation
Graduating in four years is a top priority of both entering students and their families as they make decisions about a college education. A high percentage of our entering freshmen complete their undergraduate degree in four years, and our transfer students complete their degree in two or three years.
Most of our academic programs require 180 units. If you complete 45 units of degree requirements each year, you will graduate in four years (if you entered as a freshman) or two years (if you transferred).
The Graduation Pledge program is also available to incoming students. Students pledge to complete their degree within four or two years.
If you have questions about your degree progress, contact your academic advisor.
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is the 2-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
- Do you have a graduate school?
- Do you have an escort service?
- What is grade forgiveness?