Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
Disability Accommodations During Orientation
If you or your guest need accommodations during your orientation program, please inform Orientation Services about your disability needs when you register for Orientation. We will work with our Disability Resource Center to provide reasonable accommodations.Some accommodations can only be made if we are notified at least one month in advance. Visit the Orientation Services website or the Disability Resource Center website for more information.
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- What is Welcome Week?
- I have a disability, is there housing that will meet my needs?
- When will I know my room assignment?
- What types of student housing are available?