Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - Can I add guests to my orientation?
If you would like to bring guests, Orientation Services offers orientation programs for family and guests for both Freshman and Transfer students. Your Orientation Program is mandatory and our Parent, Family & Guest Program is optional, but strongly encouraged.
You may register up to 2 guests online when you sign up for Orientation. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Visit the Orientation Services website for more information.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact Orientation Services at 909.869.3604, or by email at email@example.com.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I get to orientation?
- What is Poly Nights?
- When is orientation?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Can I get a temporary parking permit?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?