Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Can I add guests to my orientation?
If you would like to bring guests, Orientation Services offers orientation programs for family and guests for both Freshman and Transfer students. Your Orientation Program is mandatory and our Parent, Family & Guest Program is optional, but strongly encouraged.
You may register up to 2 guests online when you sign up for Orientation. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Visit the Orientation Services website for more information.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact Orientation Services at 909.869.3604, or by email at email@example.com.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I get to orientation?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Can I get a temporary parking permit?
- What is grade forgiveness?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?