Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where is the bookstore?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When do I buy my books?
Our Best Answer - How do I register for orientation?
Once you are admitted to Cal Poly Pomona, you will be able to pay your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) and register for an orientation program. Paying for your ECD will allow you to register for orientation.
We recommend that you register for Orientation once your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit is paid and processed so that you can register for the session that best meets your schedule. You can do this by logging into your BroncoDirect account.
For information on how to pay fees, please click on Orientation Payment Instructions.
If you are having trouble registering for Orientation after you have paid your ECD, please contact Orientation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-869-3604. If you have not paid your ECD yet, then please go ahead and pay that first.
Learn how to register for Orientation by watching the video below:
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- When is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Is there orientation for new students?