Our Best Answer - How do I register for orientation?
Once you are admitted to Cal Poly Pomona, you will be able to pay your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) and register for an orientation program. Paying for your ECD will allow you to register for orientation.
We recommend that you register for Orientation once your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit is paid and processed so that you can register for the session that best meets your schedule. You can do this by logging into your BroncoDirect account.
For information on how to pay fees, please click on Orientation Payment Instructions.
If you are having trouble registering for Orientation after you have paid your ECD, please contact Orientation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-869-3604. If you have not paid your ECD yet, then please go ahead and pay that first.
Learn how to register for Orientation by watching the video below:
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- When is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Is there orientation for new students?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is EOP?
- What is the status of my application?