Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - Do you have orientation in other languages?
Orientation in Other Languages
Cal Poly Pomona does not currently offer student orientation programs in languages other than English. We do schedule two Parent & Family Orientation Programs in Spanish each summer and are in the process of looking at how we might offer programs in other languages in the future.
Visit the Orientation Services website for additional information.
- Do you offer financial aid for international students?
- Can international students work during their studies?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- What services are offered for international students?
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you have a foreign language requirement?
- What language programs do you offer?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?