Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - Do you have orientation in other languages?
Orientation in Other Languages
Cal Poly Pomona does not currently offer student orientation programs in languages other than English. We do schedule two Parent & Family Orientation Programs in Spanish each summer and are in the process of looking at how we might offer programs in other languages in the future.
Visit the Orientation Services website for additional information.
- Do you offer financial aid for international students?
- Can international students work during their studies?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- What services are offered for international students?
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you have a foreign language requirement?
- What language programs do you offer?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?