Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- What is an ECD?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Is orientation mandatory?
If you are entering Cal Poly Pomona as a freshman or transfer student, you must attend an orientation program before your first quarter at Cal Poly Pomona. Orientation is mandatory, and you are required to participate in all components of your orientation program to be able to register for classes.
There are orientation programs for Freshmen, Transfers, Military Personnel & Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, and International students. The Parent, Family & Guest orientation programs are optional but strongly recommended.To find out more information about the length of orientation programs, specific dates and times, please visit the Orientation Services website
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- When is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Do graduate students need to attend orientation?
- What can I do, if I am unable to attend the available orientations?
- Do I need to attend orientation again if I attended before?