Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where are the computer labs?
Our Best Answer - How long is orientation?
If you are an entering freshman:
Your orientation program is two days and one night. Students are required to stay overnight in our University's residence halls. The Freshman Parent, Family & Guest Orientation program is one day and occurs on the first day of the Freshman Orientation Program.
If you are an entering transfer student:
Your orientation program is one day. The Transfer Parent, Family & Guest Orientation Program is held on the same day the student orientation programs.
Students are required to participate in all components of their orientation program. The Parent, Family & Guest Program is optional but strongly recommended. Visit the Orientation Services website for more information.
For specific times and dates of the orientation programs, please visit the Orientation Services website, select the appropriate type of orientation, click on the drop down menu on the left, and select the specific "Program" web page, for example "Freshmen Program". Click on Available Dates in the left hand column.
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- When is orientation?
- How do I get to orientation?
- Where do I park for orientation?
- Where will orientation check-in take place?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- What is Welcome Week?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?