Our Best Answer - Do you have an orientation program for parents?
Parent and Family Orientation
Orientation Services offers orientation programs for parents, family members and guests of our entering Freshman and Transfer students. While Student Orientation is mandatory, the Parent, Family, and Guest Orientation is optional and highly recommended. You may register up to two guests when signing up for Orientation online. If you want to add or delete your guest after you have registered, call 909.869.3604 to register your guest by phone.
Visit the Parent and Family Program website for more information about the program.
You may be interested in our Parents & Family & Guest website, which contains additional information for parents, and family members who want to stay connected with Cal Poly Pomona and their students.
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- When is orientation?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is the status of my application?