Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an orientation program for parents?
Parent and Family Orientation
Orientation Services offers orientation programs for parents, family members and guests of our entering Freshman and Transfer students. While Student Orientation is mandatory, and the Parent & Family & Guest Orientation is optional and highly recommended. You may register up to two guests when signing up for Orientation online. If you want to add or delete your guest after you have registered, call 909.869.3604 to register your guest by phone.
Visit the Parent and Family Program website for more information about the program.
You may be interested in our Parents & Family & Guest website which contains additional information for parents and family members who want to stay connected with Cal Poly Pomona and their students.
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- How do I register for orientation?