Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - When is orientation?
Incoming students must attend a mandatory Orientation in the summer.
Your Orientation Program date is based on your status as a freshmen or transfer student and the major you have chosen. When you go to BroncoDirect to register for Orientation, the registration system will give you your specific available dates.
To view Orientation Program dates for freshmen and transfer students, please visit the Orientation Services website. The dates are usually posted in late March for the next summer.
- How do I register for orientation?
- When is orientation?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Is there an International Student Orientation?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- What is Welcome Week?
- Where do I park for orientation?