Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - Where do I park for orientation?
When you arrive on campus for your orientation programs, you must park in Parking Structure I. Look for signs and balloons to guide you to the structure.
Prior to your orientation program, you will receive a confirmation email with information about where to check-in (including directions), where to park, what to bring, and more. Visit the Orientation Services website for more information.You may click Maps, Directions & Transportation for information about how to get to Cal Poly Pomona.
- How do I get to orientation?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- When is orientation?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?